Well, burnt taste while vaping is a possibility. It can happen due to couple of reasons. When you get burnt taste the immediate reaction is to cough. As you have guessed, burnt hit is not at all pleasant. Here in this article, we are going to look at why you get burnt taste while vaping.
Are you into chain vaping? Chain vaping is same as chain smoking except that you vape here instead of smoking. It simply refers to vaping continuously without taking a break. Well, if you ask vapers around, they will tell you that they have done it in the past at least once. You need to keep in mind that chain vaping can literally destroy the coil. This might be the root cause of the burnt taste in your mouth. When you vape non-stop, you give little time for the wick to absorb more e-liquid. In the end, the cord becomes dry. This will result in burnt taste.
How to deal with chain vaping?
- Well, in order to avoid this you may provide 30 seconds gap between puffs. This is very effective.
- But when you try to implement it, you will find it to be trickier than you thought.
- Most people who are into vaping are ex-smokers. They are accustomed to taking several short hits with their cigarette. They will try to do the same here which will cause this problem.
- Also, good percentage of vapers is addicted to nicotine. And that doesn’t help when you try to stop chain vaping. It can be a challenge in this regard.
- If you are into chain vaping because you have cravings for nicotine, then the ideal solution would be opt for an e-liquid with higher concentration of nicotine in it.
- If you are looking for a stronger hit then it is ideal to go for e-juice that has high percentage of PG. This will give you a stronger hit to your throat which you have been yearning for.
- We also recommend taking gentle, extended puffs which will allow you to deal with your cravings. You should do everything to deal with temptation here. You may keep pens in the pocket for the same.
- If you feel that you have little control over your chain vaping then you may opt for RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer) which is said to be very effective. Here re-dripping is needed after few puffs.
- Even though we rate these vapes really high, we do not recommend it for the novices. We recommend buying two distinct starter kits and alternating between them.
Priming the coils
You may get burnt taste after one or two puffs. This is a common thing. Yes, it can be really annoying to be honest. You need to keep in mind that it has nothing to do with a faulty coil. It is because you need to prime the coil when you use it for the first time. Else you might get the burnt taste in your mouth.…